Low fee to Enable you to Buy Before You Sell, Dominate with a Cash Offer and Make Only One House Payment.
Up Front Cost
- One low $795 fee to set up your Short-Term Bridge Credit Facility and allocate Funds for your use.
- You get a Proof of Funds Letter that you have funds available to make a Cash Offer.
If Your Old House Sells
- Skip the Short-Term loan and the $795 fee is all you pay.
If Your Old House Doesn’t Sell
- Draw against the short-term Bridge loan Credit Facility to close on your new home.
- There will be traditional loan closing costs for the short-term bridge loan (e.g. appraisal, title policy, underwriting fee, etc. and a 1% origination based on the amount you draw).
- The $795 up front fee will be credited toward these closing costs.
Rates on Short term loan
- Our short-term bridge loan rates start at 5.99%
- Payments on our short-term bridge loan may be deferred for up to 3 months to give you time to sell your old home
- Deferred Payments are added to the principal balance of your short-term bridge loan.
- Your Short-Term Bridge Loan must be paid off at the earlier of when your old house sells or within 1 year.